OLAP viccek (off topic)
Kővári Attila 2006. április 1.
Április elseje alkalmából ollóztam néhány OLAP viccet Chris Webb blogjából
- Q: What's a dentist's favourite MDX function?
- A: Extract
- Q: Was the cube straight or gay?
- A; Neither, it was BI.
- Q: What does a calculated member have in common with a eunuch?
- A: They both can't have children
- Q: Why couldn't the hierarchy become a tightrope-walker?
- A: It was unbalanced
- A cube walks into a bar, pops himself on a bar stool and says "Whisky please".
"Double?" says the barman
"No thanks" replies the cube "Just a measure"